It is currently 23 Nov 2017 09:11

A40 Farina Club Message Boards

Come on in and say hello.
  • Author

Keith Bennett

Re: A40 Farina Club Message Boards

Post25 Mar 2013 20:01

Stefan's a wonderful chap and used to put huge mileages on his poor A40. Glad to see you here on the site Stefan!

David Lewis

Post29 Mar 2013 12:17

Good to see web site and forum up and running again and my sincere thanks to Keith Bennett for his patience in directing me in the finer points of being able to re-establish contact on the Forum section.
I have just acquired, although not yet here in Wales, a Mark 2 rolling shell, from a well known member,'oop North' ,which I propose to build into light weight Speed Hillclimb Car.This will join my '59 Mk1 which I have had since 1968, but which is not mobile.( I have to complete the rebuild on my Son's very early Mk 2 Mini first, shell has been completed and is in primer, re-paint in original Tartan Red and glue all the bits back on.)
Is anyone going to the Pride of Longbridge rally on the 13th April? I plan to take our 1965 Vanden Plas Limousine as it is more motorway friendly than our 1929 Austin Burnham which would take rather a long time to complete the distance. It would be good to see a number of A40 's at this important event and fly the flag for the club.
Cheers.
David Lewis.

Keith Bennett

Post29 Mar 2013 18:44

Yes indeed David, there will be at least four of us at Longbridge, the small gods permitting., and you can park your mini-limo by our cars providing it has a large sign inside saying "My other car is an A40" !

Jim Hope is currently trying to secure us a good parking spot; Dave from Coventry and Stoney all the way from Weston-super-Mare plan to attend. If I've forgotten anyone, apologies!

stoney13

Post03 Apr 2013 16:00

will be good to see you david :)
EMA KAY - K- zoid racing ( A40 s/w group & Avon Austineer)
Previous

Return to Welcome