It is currently 18 Nov 2017 04:22

Hi I'm Pete

Come on in and say hello.
  • Author

Racer_pete

Hi I'm Pete

Post05 Sep 2017 20:25

Hi I'm pete from west London, been around a-Series cars for quite a while, below is what I own currently a Ex BT Morris ital van, also a few other photos of past money grabbing projects aswell lol. Wanting to buy a a40 for a fast road build in the next few months so thought I'd join, you may of heard of the company I work for - Heathrow Transmissions in which we mainly Specliaise in anything RWD a-series. Thought I'd say Hi, thanks :) ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Racer_pete on 06 Sep 2017 20:34, edited 3 times in total.

Claireysmurf

Re: Hi I'm Pete

Post06 Sep 2017 07:48

Hi Pete

Welcome. We can't see any of your photos, sadly.

Racer_pete

Post06 Sep 2017 20:32

Photos uploaded :)

Keith Bennett

Post08 Sep 2017 21:33

Hello Pete -thanks for getting in touch. Of course most of us (more ancient!) members know about Heathrow Transmissions, you've been in business for many years. If it's of any use, do check out our Mike's "Cars for Sale" thread cos he trawls the internet daily to keep us (and interested members of the public) aware of what A40s are available out there.

You'll probably discover that the Countryman version usually commands a higher price and if I dare say so, as they're becoming quite a rare vehicle now, it would be best to go for a saloon to convert to a fast road vehicle (plus, their shells are stronger at the back with only the small boot aperture to give any weakness. Up to you, of course, and whatever you end up with, I hope it does you proud!

Return to Welcome