It is currently 21 Sep 2018 15:19

Lovely mk2

• Author

johnnyboy

Lovely mk2

Graham Bish

Re: Lovely mk2

Post12 Jul 2018 08:18

Indeed it's a very fine late Mk11. The interior picture also clearly shows how the late Blue ribbed seats did't match the door cards.

All earlier Horizon blue interiors matched in hue yet they used a different welded Vinyl and I have never seen a late MK11 where the blue seats match the rest of the interior. They also tend to be sensitive to UV and split along the welds.

Mine was no exception and the interior was a mixture of MK1 & Early & late MK11.

Claireysmurf

Re: Lovely mk2

Post12 Jul 2018 18:49

Graham Bish wrote:Indeed it's a very fine late Mk11. The interior picture also clearly shows how the late Blue ribbed seats did't match the door cards.

All earlier Horizon blue interiors matched in hue yet they used a different welded Vinyl and I have never seen a late MK11 where the blue seats match the rest of the interior. They also tend to be sensitive to UV and split along the welds.

Mine was no exception and the interior was a mixture of MK1 & Early & late MK11.

The door cards are different on the wood dash cars to the black dash one. There is a heat formed shape on the later cars where the black dash cars have a physical strip. Mark 1 door cards are entirely different in pattern and lack a window winder hole.

Return to Cars for sale and other EBay items