It is currently 22 Nov 2017 07:12

BMC/BL ANNUAL RALLY AND SPARES DAY 2018

• Author

Paul m

BMC/BL ANNUAL RALLY AND SPARES DAY 2018

Post20 Oct 2017 09:56

I am looking to have a A40 Farina stand at this year's show which is based at Peterborough it would be nice if we could put a good turnout of cars together for this event.
I would hope to have a full range of cars attend including standard, competition and rolling restorations but for this to happen I will need the support of as many club members as possible.

The event is not until the 5th of august 2018 which should allow time for members to plan for this event.
if you know anyone who has a A40 please tell them that we are looking for cars to attend as can be normal for this type of event there is a charge to attend £7 in advance and £10 on the day.

If anyone is able to attend this event can they contact me on paulmazey@gmail.com 

I am especially looking for some cars that have been used in Competition in a effort to show just how special the A40 is from the first affordable family hatchback to a car being used at Goodwood to show other better thought of cars the way it should be done

Chairman Ed

Re: BMC/BL ANNUAL RALLY AND SPARES DAY 2018

Post20 Oct 2017 16:07

Good luck with this Paul and thank you for your enthusiasm in promoting our cars.

Return to Public Chat