It is currently 12 Dec 2018 20:38

Merry Xmas

• Author

Chairman Ed

Merry Xmas

Post22 Dec 2017 03:31

On behalf of the A40 Farina Club committee, may I wish you all a very merry Xmas and a healthy New Year.

Keith Bennett

Re: Merry Xmas

Post22 Dec 2017 10:32

Same to you and yours, Ed, and thanks.

Bar & I took a little gift up to Kidlington in north Oxford as a prezzie for our magazine printers, Oxuniprint, who've consistently produced a full-colour, 42-page A5 Farina News four times per year and posted out over 330 of them for a shade over £2 each in less than a fortnight - quite extraordinary service. The A40 Club is pleased to acknowledge their contribution to our continued support of our members via FN.

Oxuniprint https://www.oxuniprint.co.uk/ is a division of Oxford University and happily all excess profits are ploughed back into the university for the benefits of students and staff alike. Richie can be contacted on 01865 844918 where I'm sure he'll offer impartial advice on any aspect of printing that you may like to ask him.

Richie, me and Danny.jpg
l-r: Richie Davies (print manager), me (magazine editor)
and that paragon of patience, Danny (our printer).

With Bar behind the camera, this study in blue marks the end of another successful year for our Club.

dave the rave

Site Admin

Re: Merry Xmas

Post22 Dec 2017 11:09

I echo Eds thoughts too. Have a good un everyone. ( can't be any worse than my last three........ :( ).

Return to Public Chat